Ingham Lake Bible Camp was established in 1951 and is located along the shores of Ingham Lake, east of Wallingford, Iowa. The beginnings of the camp are noted by warranty deeds to the Estherville Circuit Bible Camp Association by Edgar Iverson and Percy Herum dated 1948. Sylvester Berge was the founder and first Manager of the camp. Chapel construction began in 1948 and in 1949 the first buildings, a boy’s cabin and the dining hall, were erected by volunteer labor. Campers began to use the facility in 1951.
Today Ingham Lake offers an ideal setting for youth camp, with air conditioned sleeping cabins, retreat centers, modern showerhouse, chapel, dining hall, swimming pool, lake, and plenty of room to run around and make noise. It is home to our Summer Kickoff event (K-6th), Camp-in-a-Day (K-2nd), Pathfinders (2nd-5th), Trailblazers (4th-6th), LiveWire Music (7th-12th), and Outdoor Adventure (7th-12th) camps, and also includes one week of Junior High (6th-9th) camp.
Take a look around!