October 16-22, 2022
Announcing our 2022 Location.....
$975 per person
$200 non-refundable per person deposit due at registration. Full payment due 8-1-2022.
The cost includes:
- All hotels and motorcoach transportation.
- 10 meals (6 breakfasts and 4 dinners)
- TWO Great Shows! (Grand Old Opry and Nashville Nightlife Dinner Theater)
- Guided Tour of Downtown Nashville
- Guided Tour of Belle Meade Historic Site
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Grand Ole Opry Behind the Scenes Tour
- Johnny Cash Musuem
Health and Safety Notes for Travel Camp
- Diamond Tours, our travel company for this program, is requiring that all participants sign a waiver specifically agreeing to the unique risks of being exposed to COVID-19 when traveling with a group by coach bus and agreeing to abide by any requirements of the site being visited in regard to masking and vaccination status.
- Additionally, Diamond Tours is requiring a health screening prior to boarding the bus on the day of departure. This will include a temperature check and verification you have not knowingly been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days of departure.
- At this time, we do not anticipate requiring masking while on the bus but invite anyone who wishes to do so at their discretion.
- At this time, we do not anticipate requiring participants to be vaccinated. However, non-vaccinated participants should be aware that certain sites or venues may not permit entry without proof of vaccination. No refund or alternative will be offered for these missed attractions and, depending on time and driver availability, should plan on spending that time either on the bus or in the hotel.
Stay up to date on this event.
Sign up for our e-newsletters!
Click HERE to sign up