Albuquerque & Santa Fe
September 30 - October 8
Cancelled for 2023
$1154 per person
$200 non-refundable per person deposit due at registration. Full payment due 7-1-2023
Highlighted stops on the trip include:
- Guided Tour of Santa Fe, the oldest capital city in the USA
- New Mexico Veteran's Memorial
- Sandia Peak Tramway
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi
- Albuquerque, at a higher elevation then the mile high city
- Old Town Albuquerque, founded in 1706
Included in your cost:
- All transportation from pick up location
- All lodging for 8 nights
- 14 meals (8 breakfasts & 6 dinners)
- Admission to all the sites
- Optional stay at camp the night before you leave
- Tips from guides and bus driver
Health and Safety Notes for Travel Camp
- At this time, all COVID requirements have been dropped by Diamond Tours. IOLBC will ask all participants to take precautions against being exposed to any contagious illness including COVID, the flu, and seasonal colds. IOLBC asks that any travelers who are sick at the time of departure opt to stay home.
- At this time, we do not anticipate requiring masking while on the bus but invite anyone who wishes to do so at their discretion.
- At this time, we do not anticipate requiring participants to be vaccinated. However, non-vaccinated participants should be aware that certain sites or venues may not permit entry without proof of vaccination. No refund or alternative will be offered for these missed attractions and, depending on time and driver availability, should plan on spending that time either on the bus or in the hotel.
- No refunds will be available for travel cancellations made after July 1st. If you are concerned about your health, or the health of an immediate family member, making it impossible for you to travel between the final payment and departure, we strongly recommend you purchase the travel insurance. One option is offered through Diamond Tours & Travel Insured International when you sign up and participants are welcome to secure their own travel insurance as well.