Spring - April 9-11, 2021
Set aside some time just for you to do what makes you happy. Fill up your car with all the materials and tools you need and come to camp for a weekend of creativity, relaxation and spiritual growth. Also enjoy delicious food, soothing massages and great people as you unwind from your busy life and have some ME time! Bring a friend along. They may have a totally different project than you. That’s okay. You can do your own thing right along side each other. Through out the weekend there will be several times set aside to gather together to encourage each other and grow in your faith.
Come and join us!!!
Cost: $109 per person
$24 extra for Thursday Early Arrival
Join us up to 24 hours early! Sign up for Thursday arrival and start crafting as early as noon that day. Early arrival cost includes a simple breakfast and lunch on Friday.
Current COVID-19 MODIFICATIONS
So we are able to gather and craft as safely as possible, we are planning on the following modifications:
- 1 person per table (so more space but also limiting the number of crafters we can have.)
- Pre-Assigned spaces - We plan on having crafters in Folkers, Grace Place, South Dining Hall and Upper Christopherhaus at this time. To keep those from same communities together as much as possible, we will pre-assign your space this fall. Please let Registrar Sara know if you have a strong preference when you register.
- Meals served cafeteria style - We have modified our buffet line and staff will be dishing up your food and then handing you your meal at the end of the line. Additionally, you can request your meal to-go and eat either in your room or at your crafting space.
- No shared snack tables. We encourage you to bring snacks if you want them but we will ask you to keep them at your table and share only as you are comfortable.
- Self-Guided Devotional Times. We will gather briefly as one group on Friday night after dinner in the dining hall for introductions and announcements but otherwise we will not intentionally gather close together. We will provide materials for devotional times upon your arrival.
- Face Masks - We will require face masks when visiting other crafting rooms or with our vendors, when waiting in line for meals, or other times social distancing is difficult.
Last updated 11-13-2020
Don't miss our updates about upcoming Crafting Retreats!
Click HERE to be added to our e-newsletters
We are excited to have Belle Harder back as a Stampin' Up vendor this fall! If you have a crafting based enterprise you would be interested in vending, please call Sara at 712-337-3306. Limited space available.