Fall - November 19-21, 2021
Winter- January 28-30, 2022
Set aside some time just for you to do what makes you happy. Fill up your car with all the materials and tools you need and come to camp for a weekend of creativity, relaxation and spiritual growth. Also enjoy delicious food, soothing massages and great people as you unwind from your busy life and have some ME time! Bring a friend along. They may have a totally different project than you. That’s okay. You can do your own thing right along side each other. Through out the weekend there will be several times set aside to gather together to encourage each other and grow in your faith.
Come and join us!!!
Cost: $109 per person
$25 extra for Thursday Early Arrival
Join us up to 24 hours early! Sign up for Thursday arrival and start crafting as early as noon that day. Early arrival cost includes a simple breakfast and lunch on Friday.
Freebie Table! Do you have craft supplies you no longer use but have a lot of life left in them for someone else? We will have our freebie table back. Extra paper, extra stickers, those organizational containers sitting empty in the closet, the tool you used once for that one project five years ago. Bring it all and set it out! Be sure to browse the table often and see if it just might have the perfect item for your current project! Items left over at the end of the retreat will be donated to a local charity.
Current COVID-19 MODIFICATIONS
Please note: We will continue to review and update these modifications as COVID-19 cases warrant. These modifications are as of 9-15-2021.
So we are able to gather and craft as safely as possible, we are planning on the following modifications:
- Pre-Assigned spaces - We plan on having crafters in Folkers, Grace Place, and the South Dining Hall. We are planning on shared tables as needed to accomodate up to 40 crafters. You will be pre-assigned to share a table with someone from your same group/community. Please let Registrar Sara know if you have a strong preference when you register.
- Meal Service - We are back to a buffet style meal service. Hand santizer is required immediately before going through the line. Additionally, you can request your meal to-go and eat either in your room or at your crafting space.
- No shared snack tables. We encourage you to bring snacks if you want them but we will ask you to keep them at your table and share only as you are comfortable.
- Self-Guided Devotional Times. We will gather briefly as one group on Friday night after dinner in the dining hall for introductions and announcements but otherwise we will not intentionally gather close together. We will provide materials for devotional times upon your arrival.
- Face Masks - If you are not fully vaccinated, we request you wear a face mask when visiting other crafting rooms, are waiting in line for meals, or at other times social distancing from those outside of your cohort is not possible.
Don't miss our updates about upcoming Crafting Retreats!
Click HERE to be added to our e-newsletters
We are excited to have Belle Harder back as a Stampin' Up vendor this fall! If you have a crafting based enterprise you would be interested in vending, please call Sara at 712-337-3306. Limited space available.